GRATTS PRIMARY CENTER
Para Los Niños Gratts Primary Center serves students embarking on the first steps of their educational journey.
About the School
Para Los Niños Gratts Primary Center is a primary school serving students from Kindergarten through First Grade, aimed at providing children and their families with the support and tools necessary to ensure academic success for our students. We also offer a Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program. Transitional Kindergarten is the first year of a two year Kindergarten program that teaches a modified Kindergarten curriculum which is developmentally appropriate for the youngest students and is designed to give them additional readiness skills in all academic and social-emotional areas.
Our instructional program and integrated support services will allow students at Para Los Niños Gratts Primary Center to become self-motivated, competent, and lifelong learners.
We believe that children learn best when they are safe and healthy. Gratts children and their families have access to the Para Los Niños spectrum of family and clinical mental health services. We are interested in supporting all the children’s needs in the interest of ensuring they come to school ready and able to learn.
For more information about the Para Los Niños Gratts Primary Center, please contact Office Manager, Letisia Pedraza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local Control and Accountability Plan and Annual Update Template (2017-2018)
- 2017/2018 Parent Handbook (English)
- 2017/2018 Parent Handbook (Spanish)
- School Calendar (2017-2018)
- Admission Requirements (2017-2018)
- Enrollment Lottery Form (2017-2018)
- School Accountability Report Card (2015-2016)
- Gratts Primary LAUSD Approved Charter Petition 2015
- 2016/2017 Education Protection Account (EPA) Actuals
- Board Resolution Approval 2017/2018 EPA Plan
- LEA Plan Title III Goal 2
- School Wellness Policy
- School Wellness Policy (Spanish)