A parent’s engagement and support is critical to student success, and Para Los Niños has many opportunities for families to be active in their child’s education.
A full list of online resources are available here! https://www.paralosninos.org/cms/online-resources/
We are using Class Dojo as a way to help support student behavior as part of our campus-wide Positive Behavior Support Plan.
If you would like to sign up, follow these steps:
- Get the ClassDojo classroom code from your child’s teacher if they have not shared it with you already.
- Go to https://www.paralosninoscms.org/apps/staff/departmental.jsp and email your child’s teacher requesting a code to sign up.
- Download the ClassDojo App on your phone, or go to the website at- https://www.classdojo.com/
- Create a user profile and allow for notifications.
- You will be notified through the app as well as through email if there is correspondence requiring your attention.