A parent’s engagement and support is critical to student success, and Para Los Niños has many opportunities for families to be active in their child’s education.
Happy Holidays! Enjoy your winter break, and spend some time making progress on MobyMax!
We look forward to seeing you back on Monday, January 13, 2020. Please be aware that we have a pupil-free day January 20, 2020 (Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday).
We are using Class Dojo as a way to help support student behavior as part of our campus-wide Positive Behavior Support Plan.
If you would like to sign up, follow these steps:
- Get the ClassDojo classroom code from your child’s teacher if they have not shared it with you already.
- Go to https://www.paralosninoscms.org/apps/staff/departmental.jsp and email your child’s teacher requesting a code to sign up.
- Download the ClassDojo App on your phone, or go to the website at- https://www.classdojo.com/
- Create a user profile and allow for notifications.
- You will be notified through the app as well as through email if there is correspondence requiring your attention.