Taking into consideration statements and guidance from state, county, city, and LAUSD officials, we have made the difficult decision to close our early education sites and three charter schools through May 1st.
Please plan for this closure accordingly. We will continue to update families through automated phone calls, texts, and email.
Additionally, we will update this page as more resources become available.
We’re humbled to see our community come together as it has, and we look forward to continuing to ensure the best for our children, youth, and families.
- Most Wellness Centers (and The L.A. Trust) will stay open
- Loans for families impacted by COVID-19
- Sesame Street Community
- SHARE! Collaborative Housing or call toll-free: 1-877-742-7349
- COVID-19 Los Angeles Mass Resource List
- Homeless Resource – Tay Drop-In Centers
- Waive SoCal Gas payments
- Emergency TANF cash assistance
- Tenant Rights Legal Support: Mental Health Advocacy Services at 213-389-2077
- Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority Resources
- FindHelp.Org – type your zip code to see resources in your area
- OneDegree Los Angeles Resources
Recursos de aprendizaje remoto
Additional Educational Resources
Programación Educativa de Televisión
Business & Employment Resources
- LAUSD Grab & Go Centers – find your location here.
- Everytable Helpline: 323-458-6487 | For seniors, families, employers worried about food security
- Grocery Stores with Hours for Seniors
- Los Angeles Food Bank Pantry Locator
- Dream Center Meal Service
- Charter School Sites offering Better 4You to distribute breakfast and lunch across the city.
- 3-1-1 Family Resource Centers offering grocery store gift cards to eligible families. Call to schedule an appointment. No walk-ins accepted.
- St. Turibius – located at 1524 Essex Street., Los Angeles, CA 90021 – is providing free meals for families from 9am-11am daily.
- Boyle Heights COVID-19 Preparedness Resource Guide
- Guía de recursos indocumentados: Alianza de justicia juvenil para inmigrantes de California disponible aquí
- Relief Funds for Undocumented Workers Resource Guide
Internet y recursos móviles
Innovations 2 Resources
All PLN sites are
Comuníquese directamente con el director o administrador de su sitio, o llame a su línea principal al 213-250-4800
Continuaremos actualizando a las familias y al personal a través de llamadas automáticas y correos electrónicos durante este tiempo.
FAQ for Staff & Families
How do I explain to my children what COVID-19 is?
What if I or someone I know tests positive for COVID-19?
And of course, please rest and follow your doctor’s orders!