Reading is Leading
Reading is Leading is a two-month celebration of the power of books and the importance of literacy.
Kicking off with Dr. Seuss’ birthday on March 2nd, our students across TK-8th grade will participate in a read-a-thon through April 30th. Businesses and individuals are encouraged to join the celebration, and help reach our goals to have stocked libraries for all Para Los Niños classrooms!
Your gift today can give:
- $20 can give a child a book to build their home library
- $30 can support the development of teachers to adjust learning to meet each child’s specific needs
- $70 can provide an entire class material to close read and analyze a book
- $100 can help fill the gap for our school libraries to maintain the most recent and important titles and authors
- $250 can stock a teacher’s classroom library so an entire grade has the resources to explore
Photos from years past guest readers supporting our students and sharing the love of books and reading.