Our early education centers provide over 450 students with high-quality academic and social-emotional education. Starting as young as six-weeks we engage parents to ensure a strong support system for their success well beyond preschool.
We apply an integrated approach to educating the whole child within the context of his or her family. Starting as young as six-weeks, our Early Head Start and Head Start classrooms promote school readiness by supporting health, nutrition, mental health, social/emotional, and cognitive development.
85% of preschoolers reached the DRDP goal in social emotional development for kindergarten readiness.
83% reached or excelled the goals in Math and Literature.
In addition to providing quality education to participating children, PLN supports parent/family development with the provision of training, linkages to other services, and opportunities for leadership development.
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- National Head Start Association Resources
- Free Noggin Subscription (90 days)
- WIC le apoya durante la crisisCOVID-19 C
- WIC is Here For You During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- PBS Kids
- Bright by Text – Free texting resources for parents with kids 0-8 – Sign up here.
- Sesame Street Community
- Sesame Street Caring
- ZERO to THREE resources
- Tinkergarten At Home — a series of educational DIY activities and virtual classes to foster at-home learning that is easy to follow, fun for kids, and great for families
- Khan Academy Kids – thousands of educational activities, books, songs, and games for children ages 2–7 on an app!
We have location across the greater Los Angeles Area, including Downtown LA, Pico-Union, Atwater Village, Cypress Park, East Hollywood, and Burbank.
Para Los Niños’ early education services are funded by the Los Angeles County Office of Education Head Start and Early Learning Division.
Funding from these sources enable us to be responsive to the needs of eligible children and families in a variety of settings: part-day state preschool classrooms, part-day Head Start classrooms, infant and toddler classrooms, and partnered Head Start/state preschool classrooms that support families who need a quality full-day option.