ENLACES DE EMPLEADOS
These links are for the exclusive use of Para Los Niños employees:
- Office 365 Email
- Paycom Login
- LogMeIn Account
- April 2020 Para Los Ninos Employee Handbook – English and Spanish
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Maintenance Requests
- IT Support (Windows) / IT Support (Mac)
- Relias Training
- Illuminate Education
- USDL Families First COVID-19 Act: Employee Rights Paid Leave
Para Los Niños Family,
I hope you all are well. We are in a new, difficult, and unprecedented situation. We are all thinking a lot about the students, youth, and families we serve and how hard this will be for them. I know many of our families are in situations where they will lose income in the weeks ahead and I know many of you are anxious to get our sites open and get back to work but this is a necessary step to “flatten the curve.”
Here are some resources for our work during this time:
- IT ACCESS: There are documents below on how to: access your email, access GoToMeeting, and use the VPN to get access to documents on our server (For hourly staff, VPN access is only available during regular working hours – M-F 8AM-5PM). If you are trying to organize a virtual group meeting or share your screen with colleagues, GoToMeeting is a great resource for you. As a reminder, you can access your PLN email from any computer – just follow the directions in the attached document. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Geovanni Rivas.
- ALL-STAFF ZOOM CALLS: Our calls are scheduled on Mondays – if you need an invitation please reach out to Anna Webb. I’ll have my camera turned on and would love to see you if you are able to do the same – otherwise there is a call in option. Please try to log in to a computer to be part of the call and see the screens shared.
- WORKING REMOTELY: As you settle into working remotely, please make sure you’re available to your manager and communicating regularly to your teammates. Please create a safe work environment for yourself and ensure you are creating a dedicated space with as few distractions as possible.
- STAY SAFE: Per the guidance from officials at every level, please continue to be smart about social distancing and continue to wash your hands regularly.
Self-Care & Family-Care
- Kaiser Member Info Calm App
- School is Canceled Now What COVID-19 tip sheet | Español
- HelpLine Coronavirus Planning NAMI
- Magellan Information – English & Spanish
- Coping with isolation during COVID-19 | Español
- 7 tips for working from home during COVID-19 | Español
- Financial Resilience COVID-19 Spanish
- Top 10 tip sheet COVID-19- Spanish
- Tips for Working from Home
- DMH Wellbeing On Your Terms Brochure
- Wellness Roundup-Week 1
- Wellness Roundup-Week 2
- Wellness Roundup-Week 3
- Wellness Roundup-Week 4
The Organizational Wellness Committee (OWC) is comprised of representatives all over the PLN departments and locations, and our goal is to cultivate a culture of healthy living; education and supporting employees to make life decisions to increase their own and others’ well-being.