These links are for the exclusive use of Para Los Niños employees
- Office 365 Email
- Paycom Login
- LogMeIn Account
- April 2021 Para Los Niños Employee Handbook – Inglés | Español
- 2021 Holiday Schedule
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Maintenance Requests
- IT Support (Windows) / IT Support (Mac)
- Cornerstone OnDemand
- Illuminate Education
- USDL Families First COVID-19 Act: Employee Rights Paid Leave
- Communication Tools
- PLN Zoom Backgrounds
March 1st all PLN Employees will be eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine
- How do you schedule an appointment?
- Sign Up for Vaccine Notification: https://myturn.ca.gov/
- California Department of Public Health Appointment Website: https://www.calvax.org/
- Los Angeles County Vaccine Appointment Website: https://vaccinatelacounty.com
- Additionally, many retail pharmacies – including CVS and Walgreens – also have supplies and are scheduling appointments directly on their websites.
- What documentation do you need?
- A letter from PLN OR your PLN work ID OR your PLN Paystub
- The letter will be available to download and print on Paycom 2/24
- What if the appointment is during work hours?
- Schedule with our manager – time off is available
- Is the vaccine mandatory?
- Not at this time.
- How do I let PLN know that I received the vaccine?
- After you have received both doses, please scan a picture of your vaccination card and send it to Mayra Flores (email@example.com).
Here are some resources for our work during the pandemic:
- IT ACCESS: For hourly staff, VPN access is only available during regular working hours – M-F 8AM-5PM. If you are trying to organize a virtual group meeting or share your screen with colleagues, GoToMeeting is a great resource for you. As a reminder, you can access your PLN email from any computer – just follow the directions in the attached document. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Geovanni Rivas.
- ALL-STAFF ZOOM CALLS: Our calls are scheduled on alternating Mondays – if you need an invitation please reach out to Anna Webb. Please try to log in to a computer to be part of the call and see the screens shared.
- WORKING REMOTELY: Please make sure you’re available to your manager and communicating regularly to your teammates. Please create a safe work environment for yourself and ensure you are creating a dedicated space with as few distractions as possible.
- STAY SAFE: Per the guidance from officials at every level, please continue to be smart about social distancing and continue to wash your hands regularly.
Self-Care & Family-Care
- World Mental Health Day is October 10, 2020 – Inglés | Español
- Managing Stress and Anxiety During Election Season – Inglés | Español
- Strengthening Your Family Relationships During the Pandemic – Inglés | Español
- 5 Tips for Managing Burnout During the Pandemic – Inglés | Español
- Kaiser Member Info Calm App
- School is Canceled Now What COVID-19 tip sheet | Español
- HelpLine Coronavirus Planning NAMI
- Magellan Information – English & Spanish
- Coping with isolation during COVID-19 | Español
- 7 tips for working from home during COVID-19 | Español
- Financial Resilience COVID-19 Spanish
- Top 10 tip sheet COVID-19- Spanish
- Tips for Working from Home
- DMH Wellbeing On Your Terms Brochure
The Organizational Wellness Committee (OWC) is comprised of representatives all over the PLN departments and locations, and our goal is to cultivate a culture of healthy living; education and supporting employees to make life decisions to increase their own and others’ well-being.
We always ask ourselves if there is a higher bar to set, if there is more to do and if have we explored all possibilities. We achieve together through discomfort and uncertainty because we understand the urgency and obligation to strive for the best possible outcomes for our communities.
We are relentless in our drive to always improve. A learning organization actively creates its future by placing high value on feedback and development. Our work must withstand all levels of scrutiny.
Our teams thrive when we can truly depend on one another. We pledge to follow through on our commitments and actively seek out ways to support and collaborate with each other. When we bring our very best as individuals, we can run to the finish line together.
Our families, team members and stakeholders come from many different heritages and histories. Our personal stories together form a tapestry of fortitude. We are made more resilient through these ties and hold our connection to each other as an invaluable asset.
We are at our strongest and smartest when we both acknowledge and consciously benefit from our differences. Authentic collaboration begins at the seed stages which means we partner with stakeholders early and often.
Trust comes from alignment of our words, beliefs and actions. We operate in highest service to our communities and can engage in true collaboration with each other when trust is strong.